Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessions on the dancefloor!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Confessions on the dancefloor! Empty
PostSubject: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:34 am

Ok we all experienced some "embarassing" moments!! Moments that if we could we would just "erase" them!!! lol!
Here we can share these moments... so don't be shy! Tell us what were some embarassing moments that you hve experienced! lol!

I'll start first!
Well 3 years ago I was at a video club.. umm I don't know if I spelled it right Rolling Eyes ... You know where you go and rent movies... we Greeks call it video club! And as I was going down the stairs I fell!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wild lol!
I was soooooooo embarassed!!!! I just wanted to disappear!!! lol!
Everyone was looking at me and I was like What/OMG What/OMG My face turned red........ blue............. green......... lmao!!!!
I stood up and took off!! Gosh it was sooooooooo embarassing!!!! When I told my family about it they were laughing!!!! lol! lol! lol!
It's not funny. scratch
lol!

What about you???? cherry
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:03 pm

Why doesn't anybody post here? Sad
I thought it'd be fun.. Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:33 am

its fun:
okay, when I was 9 I went shopping with my mom, then I bumped into this women and I was like ''sorry'' and then she started screaming at me. so I spit at her face. Razz:P:P its not embarrassing but its nice SmileSmile lol!!

Confessions on the dancefloor! Mj84522
Confessions on the dancefloor! Siggye10
!Thank You Cathy!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:36 pm

It was embarrasing for her though! lol!

When I was 2 y.o. there was a woman, a friend of my grandma's, and she always kissed me and hugged me but I never liked her! So one day as she was trying to kiss me I was like "Stop it! Your breath stinks! Ugh!" lmao! She was SPEECHLESS!!! Stupid b*tch! (sorry! lol) I still can't stand her! She's such a geek! Jeez!
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:17 pm

Hahaa. Nice stories Jana and Voula.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:14 am

Ya! lol!
Tell us one of your stories! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 1:48 pm

I don't have any embarrassing moments. Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 1:41 am

Liar! lol!
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:01 pm

Well, I almost went into the guys washroom once.
I have tripped over my feet infront of people numerous times
And.. I've spilled..whipped cream, water, pop, tea, coffee on myself...

OH!! Hahaa. Once, I came out of the bathroom and there was toilet paper stuck in my pants. But it was only my family who saw..but now, whenever I come out of the bathroom anywhere..I check my pants to see if there's anything stuck to them. lol

Smile
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:57 pm

LOL!
4 years ago I was with my cousins out for a walk and I had the flu! So, I took some tissues with me! I always have in my purse some toilet paper.. YOU NEVER KNOW! Razz And when I ran out of tissues I used the toilet paper and there was a guy looking at me and he said "Why are u using toilet paper??" I was like "Oh cr@p! He saw me!" I was soo embarassed! Razz Very Happy
My cousins start laughing because you know... a sexy dressed gurl out with her girls and using TOILET PAPER instead of tissue??? lol!
Ugh sooo embarassing!!
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:05 pm

Lmao! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:20 am

Ya!! lol!
My cousins were laughing so hard! I was like "Why God why??" lol!
That guy was so goodlooking! Oh cr@p! I was so embarassed! Ugh! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:54 am

Yesterday me and my family and some friends of ours went to play bowling!
You really don't wanna know what I did! Razz
Well it was my first time so I didn't know how to roll the ball! Did I spell it rite? magnify lol.. well you know.. throw the ball or whatever.. and when it was my turn I grabbed a heavy ball (Jesus Christ SAVE ME!! Faint Laughing ) and instead of letting the ball roll I threw it in the air and it fell down and it made a huge noise like "BAAAM!!!"! O-M-G! Everybody turned their heads and looked at me! I was like "Oh no!"! I mean I almost broke the floor! I was so embarassed and scared at the same time!! Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions on the dancefloor!   Confessions on the dancefloor! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions on the dancefloor!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Strangers in the World :: We are the World-
Jump to: