Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MJ and Ciara duet!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2008-04-14

MJ and Ciara duet!!! Empty
PostSubject: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:01 am

It is said that MJ will appear in Ciara's new album. They will sing a song together and it's also said that Akon will appear in it too! Excited
Here's the link for more info:

http://www.mediatakeout.com/24079/duet_rb_singer_ciara_doing_a_collaboration_with_michael_jackson.html

Last edited by Stranger In Greece on Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:04 am

OMG do you think its true??? it would be great....... 2008 is TOTALLY Michael's year cheers

MJ and Ciara duet!!! Mj84522
MJ and Ciara duet!!! Siggye10
!Thank You Cathy!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:13 am

Jana I think it IS true! We all know Ciara is an MJ fan so why not? MJ has collaborated with Kanye West, Akon, Fergie and Will.I.Am so why not with Ciara?? Very Happy
OMG I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:32 am

yeah,,, your rite,, I think its true!! I don't see why not
but when?? YAAAAY!! Excited

MJ and Ciara duet!!! Mj84522
MJ and Ciara duet!!! Siggye10
!Thank You Cathy!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:17 am

ah unfortunately I don't know that! lol but I hope soon!
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:42 pm

Why doesn't he work with bigger people though? Don't get me wrong this would be VERY exciting! And I have nothing against Ciara but.. Akon and Will.I.Am? I have nothing against them either but I still would hope he works with people like Beyonce and/or Xtina or even Justin. They're all MJ fans so why not work with them?
Actually it would be better if he worked alone, but if work with anyone, let it be these people.
I'm sorry for being so negative! This is still exciting!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 am

No you are right, I agree! Very Happy If he works with Justin then some people will see the difference between THE REAL KING OF POP (MJ) and THE FAKE one (JT)! MJ will smash him!!! People will hear how strong and powerful MJ's voice is and how his voice beats JT's!! Razz C'mon, MJ's voice cannot be compared to JT's! And not only the voice but his whole style and personality! Love
As for Beyonce I HATE HER! I don't like her AT ALL! Razz If they make a collaboration then I will listen to the song ONLY because MJ will be in the song! Smile
Xtina? HELL YEAH!!! Very Happy Excited
Also I'd love to see him work with Leona Lewis and Whitney Houston and Mary J.Blige!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Haha yeah that would be cool if he worked with JT then people will know that NO ONE beats MJ at what he does..
No! You hate Beyonce? Well yeah I am a bit jealous that MJ has a crush on her.. Sad
If he works with Xtina that would be the most AWESOME thing that happened in the music industry EVER!!
It would be great if he worked with Whitney I love her.. but she's a little messed up right now though.. is she still taking drugs? A few weeks ago I saw on the news that her daughter tried to kill herself after trying to kill Whitney (her own mother!) I'm not gonna say I love HER, but I do love her voice and her songs.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 6:05 am

Ya I saw that on the internet and I asked a Q in Y!A.. but anyways.. Whitney is GREAT! I love her voice and songs! She's a very strong woman! To me she's sth like "the female MJ".. lol! If you know what i mean.. her voice is as great as mj's and her passion too!
Beyonce is... a snob! A big one! She thinks that she has one of the best female voices in the music industry BUT she's sooo wrong! The only thing she can do is scream like a crazy woman! Everytime I hear a song of hers I get so annoyed! Jesus Christ, STOP BARKING AND SING!! Twisted Evil
Ugh, also she is arrogant and doesn't care about others except herself! She can go.....!! I don't give a damn! And Michael had a crush on her??? really?? OMG! Why does he always fall in love with stupid women? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 7:00 am

Lmao. Nice rant there. lol But I don't like Beyonce either. Whitney is a fabulous singer. She and Michael should have worked together.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:34 am

I have faith! I hope they work together! They will just ROCK!!! 2 strong voices as 1! So beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:37 am

Oh guys go to MJ and Akon collaboration topic and check out the news I posted! IMPORTANT INFO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJ and Ciara duet!!!   MJ and Ciara duet!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MJ and Ciara duet!!!
Page 1 of 1