Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Presenting at VMA'S???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Michael Presenting at VMA'S??? Empty
PostSubject: Michael Presenting at VMA'S???   Michael Presenting at VMA'S??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:08 pm

The upcoming MTV Video Music Awards that will be held on September 7 in Paramount Pictures Studios, Hollywood, seems to be made use as the medium for celebrities comeback. After Britney Spears was put on the show's commercial ads, it is now said that Michael Jackson would probably appear on the show as a presenter with his sister Janet Jackson allegedly as his partner.

TMZ reports that a source close to the awards told them that MTV "have been working OT to get Jackson to reappear at the awards," and that the deal has been sealed on him presenting "an award with sister Janet". MTV themselves have yet to release any list of presenters that will hand out the Moonman at the event. They have only announced several names of performers that include Pink, Rihanna, Lil Wayne and Jonas Brothers among others.

When I read this, I was like, Yeah! I'll get to see Michael on TV!! But then, this was updated today:

Update 08/29: The rumor has been debunked with Janet Jackson's rep Patti Webster confirming to AceShowbiz that "Janet will not be attending the MTV Awards".

So does that mean Michael won't be there either?

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00017917.html
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Michael Presenting at VMA'S???   Michael Presenting at VMA'S??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:06 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!
WELL THEY SAY JANET WON'T BE THERE.... NOT MJ THOUGH!!! OMG I HOPE MJ WILL BE THERE!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Michael Presenting at VMA'S???   Michael Presenting at VMA'S??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:10 am

Me too!! I'll be watching. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Michael Presenting at VMA'S???   Michael Presenting at VMA'S??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:15 am

LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Presenting at VMA'S???   Michael Presenting at VMA'S??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Presenting at VMA'S???
Page 1 of 1