Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ilovemj

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!!   Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:27 pm

My name is Lizzie and I am ilovemj on Yahoo answers as well as on here (obviously). I live in the UK. I love Michael to death and I want to marry him when I am old enough. I don't know any Michael fans in real life coz I haven't really been a fan long (three months) and so the only fans I know are on the internet.

So I love finding new fans in places!!

My parents aren't fans of MJ so I'm limited to what I can do. I know this might sound selfish, but I am hoping and praying that Michael doesn't tour or perform (at least not in the UK) coz I wouldn't be able to go and I could never ever live through that. Sad

I have Michael's Bad album (on an LP), two copies of Dangerous, HIStory (two disc special), Invincible, Blood On The Dance Floor, Thriller, and Bad (CD).

I have about 170 pictures of Michael on my phone (and rising!), 18 ringtones (and rising!) and three videos (and rising!). I only have 5MB on my phone and I have been looking for a memory card for ages and ages so I could have more Michael stuff on it but I couldn't find one that worked so I finally found one today. And all the Michael stuff was taking up all the space on my phone so there was no room for anything else. Smile

Anyway, as I said, I love to meet new fans, and I love to talk to fans I already know as well, so feel free to talk to me. I will listen and talk about anything concerning Michael!

and by the way, that picture up there with the two pictures of Michael. The one on the left in making me faint here on my computer!!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!!   Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:41 am

Hi Lizzie!! Hope you'll have fun here!!! Love you!! handshake
Back to top Go down
MiniMJ
Speed Demon

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!!   Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Hey nice to meet you!

Email me anytime or add me on yahoo or msn!!!

twixy451@yahoo.co.uk!

Mini MJ x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!!   Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I hope I'm doing this right to introduce myself!!
Page 1 of 1