Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The "What would you do if........" Thread

Go down 
+7
stranger in iowa
Stranger In Maine
BADGirl
Cocobeans1108
Stranger In Greece
D'Hobbit
Stranger In Pittsburgh
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-14

The "What would you do if........" Thread Empty
PostSubject: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Not sure if anyone remembers these, but I used to ask a bunch of "what would you do if...." questions on yahoo answers so I decided to bring it to the forum. Anyone can do the what would you do ifs. I'll do the first one..

What would you do if you woke up one morning and walked out your front door to see Michael standing there with a handfull of red roses and a box of chocolates. When you look at him he goes, "No no, today we're going to watch Disney movies, you're not going to work/school."
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

Female Number of posts : 1279

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 pm

I'd be like "Okay, whatever you say Michael Very Happy "

What would you do if Michael called you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleylynnie
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:17 pm

I'd probably be in shock for about 5 minutes and then eventually snap back into it long enough to ask him how he got my phone number and why he chose me out of all his fans to call.

What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night to hear something in your kitchen. As you walk into your kitchen you see someone in your refridgerator. Scared, you, softly ask them who they are and as you do, he shuts the door to the refridgerator and you see that it is Michael. Shocked, you stand there silent as he asks "Don't you have any salsa?"
Back to top Go down
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 10:23 pm

lol! lol! lol! I can't stop laughing at that!

I'd probably say "Yes, but its in the cupboard, since it's not opened yet" Razz

Okay what would you do if you came home one night, went into your living room and found Michael laying on your couch watching The Simpsons?
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:06 am

START TO SCREAM!!! LOL! THAT WOULD BE A MIRACLE!! MICHAEL'S SO SWEET!! LOVE U MICHAEL!
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 3:28 am

Oh trust me, I remember these! LOL. It would be so bad (in a good way) I couldnt even tell you what I would do. affraid
Back to top Go down
BADGirl
Keepin' The Faith
BADGirl

Female Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:25 am

If I saw Michael sitting on my couch watching the Simpsons, I would be so freaking speechless. I wouldn't know what right words I would use to have them properly come out of my mouth without sounding like a retard. lol Laughing

What would you do if you were at your job and Michael Jackson comes walking through the front door?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenifer27_2007
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:17 am

haha ask if I could have him at my table, although I bet there would be a fight over what servers section he was sat in.... think of the tip!!! But I think I'd be the best choice for obvious reasons.

What would you do if Michael visited this forum?
Back to top Go down
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:46 am

I would be very excited! Excited clap

What would you do if you were looking for a job in the classifides in the newspaper and you saw one that interested you and you called and it ended up being Michael who's looking to hire someone?
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 4:54 pm

omg I'd be soo nervous for my interview because I'd wanna work for him so bad!

What would you do if....

One day you come home to your house and as you walk in you see that someone has been there. You slowly proceed to the living room and then the kitchen but find no one so you go to your bedroom to change your clothes thinking it was probably just one of your family members. As you go into your bedroom, you hear someone in the shower in the bathroom. Since no one is supposed to be home other than you, you decide to peak into the bathroom to see who is in there, when you do, you hear someone singing a familiar song with a familiar voice.... Michael Jackson is taking a shower in your bathroom! What would you do?
Back to top Go down
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:44 pm

I can NOT answer that....but I want to know who CAN and still be able to keep it PG-13. So someone answer, please?! Very Happy

Last edited by D'Hobbit on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Not me! flirty
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:48 pm

I would go craaaaaaaaazy, then I would let him finish his shower!

ok...WHAT IF...You were on the side of the road and you saw a man on the sidewalk...it was really MJ but you didn't know. You were nice enough to go help the man on the sidewalk, then you suddenly realized that this person smells like HEAVEN love so you stand him up and omgggggg you hear a familiar voice...after MJ is making this speech (about yeah that lol) he breaks out into song and starts singing "Heal the World". lol lol!

Last edited by Cocobeans1108 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Good clean answer Coco Smile
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:58 pm

thank ya
Back to top Go down
stranger in iowa

Female Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:37 am

thease are hilareus. whare do you come up with this stuff. i laughed so hard at the salsa one and the first shower reply i thought i was gonna wake someone up! but let me try one.

what would you do if you moved in to a new house. not knowing that mj was your neighbor, and wile bakeing a cake one day you discuver you have no suger. so you stroll over to the neighbors to ask for some and mj answers the door. what would you do? Faint
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:53 am

OMG!! I would so let him into my house!! let him sleep in my house for ever until I am about twenty so he falls inlove with me and we get married!! lol!

The "What would you do if........" Thread Michae13 sexy
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 9:39 pm

haha she's gonna hold him ransom!
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:48 am

Stranger In Pittsburgh wrote:
haha she's gonna hold him ransom!
omg lmao
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:40 am

omg I'd be soo nervous for my interview because I'd wanna work for him so bad!

What would you do if....

One day you come home to your house and as you walk in you see that someone has been there. You slowly proceed to the living room and then the kitchen but find no one so you go to your bedroom to change your clothes thinking it was probably just one of your family members. As you go into your bedroom, you hear someone in the shower in the bathroom. Since no one is supposed to be home other than you, you decide to peak into the bathroom to see who is in there, when you do, you hear someone singing a familiar song with a familiar voice.... Michael Jackson is taking a shower in your bathroom! What would you do?

OMGGG!!!! Take off my clothes as fast as I can and get in the shower!!! LOL! Start kissing him and tell him how happy I am!!!
Hee! love
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:47 am

D'Hobbit wrote:
I would be very excited! Excited clap

What would you do if you were looking for a job in the classifides in the newspaper and you saw one that interested you and you called and it ended up being Michael who's looking to hire someone?

Ashley do you want me to faint now? LOL! I would definately lose it!! I'd love to work for MJ even as a bodyguard!!... hmm but I'd need some muscles.. like 50's! LOL!!
LOVE YA! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:57 am

I'd probably be in shock for about 5 minutes and then eventually snap back into it long enough to ask him how he got my phone number and why he chose me out of all his fans to call.

What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night to hear something in your kitchen. As you walk into your kitchen you see someone in your refridgerator. Scared, you, softly ask them who they are and as you do, he shuts the door to the refridgerator and you see that it is Michael. Shocked, you stand there silent as he asks "Don't you have any salsa?"

"Nooo... but I have ketchup... uh! ya!" and faint! lol!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:07 am

There was a problem displaying the page! Sad
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:22 am

stranger in iowa wrote:
thease are hilareus. whare do you come up with this stuff. i laughed so hard at the salsa one and the first shower reply i thought i was gonna wake someone up! but let me try one.

what would you do if you moved in to a new house. not knowing that mj was your neighbor, and wile bakeing a cake one day you discuver you have no suger. so you stroll over to the neighbors to ask for some and mj answers the door. what would you do? Faint

OMG! I'd be speechless! I don't know! lol! MJ'S IN DA HOOD YO! LOL!!!
Love ya mj love ya mj fans! bubbles
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:19 am

STRANGER IN GREECE (INVIN wrote:
stranger in iowa wrote:

OMG! I'd be speechless! I don't know! lol! MJ'S IN DA HOOD YO! LOL!!!
Love ya mj love ya mj fans! bubbles
lol you guys are crazy Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What would you do if........" Thread   The "What would you do if........" Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "What would you do if........" Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next