Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sword Against Haters

Go down 
+7
~*StrangerInAuz*~
stranger in iowa
Stranger In Maine
StrangerInOntario
Stranger in Los Angeles
Cocobeans1108
Stranger In Pittsburgh
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-14

The Sword Against Haters Empty
PostSubject: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:31 am

Having difficulties with haters raining on your Michael parade? Here's a thread where you can post arguments that haters have given you through out the years and we can help you disprove them. afro
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:42 pm

ooh good idea!
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Michael Jackson   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:00 pm

Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:24 pm

I took my broken computor to this guy in a store so he can fix it. Of course he saw all the MJ pics on my computer. He said "I have a lot of Michael Jackson CDs if you need them. I used to like him, now I'm OK. I'm healed."
Mad
I don't care what they say! I love you Michael!!
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:27 pm

A lot of people are rude. Whenever I have to do a project about my favourite artist, of course, I choose Michael because there is no one else I would want to do it on. So, when it comes to presentation day, there is always the few people in the back, giggling, and making fun of me.

But, hey. What can you do, eh?
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:16 pm

Mean people SUCK! mad LOL
Back to top Go down
stranger in iowa

Female Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 12:05 am

on Y!A i was happy to find that i got best answer for a question about " how to stop angilna jolie form adopting you." and i said. yell stranger stranger and run. and the asker votied me best answers becuase of my mj pick. she or he posted a coment to me saying " you should know! " i was so mad. the only reason she or he gave it to me was because she wanted to turn it around on mj. i wanted to send her a little message but she dosent allow it. so she wins for now. bangs head but at least i got ten points. hehe
Back to top Go down
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Female Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:30 am

I got a new cd for my 13th bday a few weeks ago...and the man that saw me buy it gave me the WEIRDEST look EVER!! and when i was listening to MJ on my ipod, one of the girls in my class yanked a head phone to listen, but saw that i was listening to Michael Jackson, and called me a freak... GRAWRRRRR IT MAKES ME LAUGH AT HOW THEY THINK CALLING ME A 'FREAK' WILL MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE!!!!! pout flag
Back to top Go down
http://freecodesource.com/home-page/hp.php?id=L922796904
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:44 am

okay, we all know some of the haters on answers are really rude and annoying, and they are so hard to deal with, so thats one.

and the second person is MY BROTHER!! okay, my brother starts insulting Michael and laughing at me for loving Michael, when my brother used to laugh at me I used to go crazy, but now, whats important is that he gets away from Michael. so now when he laughes at Michael I: punch him, bite him, and pull his afro hair! Wink

The Sword Against Haters Michae13 sexy
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:14 am

Stranger In Florida wrote:
okay, we all know some of the haters on answers are really rude and annoying, and they are so hard to deal with, so thats one.

and the second person is MY BROTHER!! okay, my brother starts insulting Michael and laughing at me for loving Michael, when my brother used to laugh at me I used to go crazy, but now, whats important is that he gets away from Michael. so now when he laughes at Michael I: punch him, bite him, and pull his afro hair! Wink

The Sword Against Haters Michae13 sexy

lol! kick butt!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:46 am

One of my friends friends that she introduced me to a few weeks ago has been on this "I hate MJ" kick since I've met him because he looked at my phone and saw Michael as the wallpaper. Now everytime I see him he always says to me "Michael touches little boys" and I just roll my eyes at him. I'm not about to get into a huge argument and make him look like an idiot when everyone else is trying to chill and have fun so I just don't say anything back to him, but I can guarentee that if he says it one more time I'm going off on him and he will be sorry that he ever said anything.
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:32 pm

omg I remember! I did a 7 page bio on MJ...and i only had to read a sentence! it wasnt really a bad thing...but it was funny. ok. i was talking about Thriller, and I was like 1884 instead of 1984...and i was surprised that they were listening! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 7:48 pm

Cocobeans1108 wrote:
omg I remember! I did a 7 page bio on MJ...and i only had to read a sentence! it wasnt really a bad thing...but it was funny. ok. i was talking about Thriller, and I was like 1884 instead of 1984...and i was surprised that they were listening! Very Happy

Lmao! Funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:26 pm

I deal with haterz every day but I support Michael and I know that's the right thing to do!
Ok u guys know about that guy who works in the cd shop! I told you about him on Y!A.. well if you don't remember let me refresh your mind: When I went to buy MJ's Thriller 25 he said to me that MJ is a freak and he shouldn't make albums! I mean wtf? He is so stupid! But as you know revenge is sweet! Right? So when I bought the album and he gave me the change I was like "keep the change you poor man, I guess you need it more than me" and I just beat it!
HATERZ SUCK!
mad

MICHAEL I LOVE YOU!!! love
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:05 am

yeah its not fun being harassed every day, but i'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:53 am

We shouldn't have to be harassed every day. Probably everyone on here has gotten made fun of for being a fan and it's not right. I've heard of people who have gotten physically hurt for liking Michael, and I think that is a little too far, don't you say?
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:17 am

no...I get physically hurt lol. laughing but its ok, like I said...i'm used to it. my dad was so crazy about me loving MJ that he wanted to take me to a physcologist........if you think about it...being an MJ fan isnt easy!!
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:32 am

I guess it's not easy. lol
Back to top Go down
StrangerInMaine1975
Speed Demon
StrangerInMaine1975

Female Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:49 pm

i get made fond of all the time here cause i tell them im a michael fan and people tell me that im gross and i should not like a pedaphile you know how many times i tell them he is not a child abuser and he did not change his color cause he wanted to i had to tell them he has a skin disease.
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:24 pm

I tell people that too but they won't listen to you because:

A. The media has posioned their minds. lol

B. And THEY want to be right.

So, I try to ignore it because I know the truth and that's all that matters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 2:35 pm

StrangerInOntario wrote:
I guess it's not easy. lol
i know..
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:55 pm

Exactly, That's what I love about this site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 5:58 pm

I was buying posters with my mom. She wanted to look at posters of legendary actors such as Al Pachino, Robert Dinero.. Nobody said anything. I said I wanted to see Michael Jackson posters. Everybody laughed. I looked at them with an eyebrow raised and gave them the "WHAT'S SO FUNNY??" look. Haha I think they got scared, they turned away..
YEAH!! DON'T MESS WITH A MJ FAN!!
smooth criminal
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:01 pm

Haters are stupid.. They laugh about EVERYTHING!!
Once in school, I heard a few kids saying "HAHA MICHAEL JACKSON USED TO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE!! HAHA!! OMG MICHAEL JACKSON WAS IN THAT TREE!! HAHA!!"
I'm all "WHAT is so funny about that??!"
Just hearing his name makes them crack up.. poor idiots.
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:21 pm

I have to present my MJ project sometime in the near future and I always get so nervous because I'm wondering how the audience/classmates will react. Usually there are a few giggles which is normal, but no one should be laughed at what so ever. Let's hope it goes well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sword Against Haters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Stranger In Moscow :: Scream-
Jump to: