Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Sword Against Haters

Go down 
+7
~*StrangerInAuz*~
stranger in iowa
Stranger In Maine
StrangerInOntario
Stranger in Los Angeles
Cocobeans1108
Stranger In Pittsburgh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-15

The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:13 pm

StrangerInOntario wrote:
I have to present my MJ project sometime in the near future and I always get so nervous because I'm wondering how the audience/classmates will react. Usually there are a few giggles which is normal, but no one should be laughed at what so ever. Let's hope it goes well. Smile

Oh hopefully it'll go great! It's cool that you're doing a project about MJ, that's pretty brave. YEAH!! SHOW THE WORLD HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HIM! Lol.. Don't be a closet fan! GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:47 am

Stranger in Los Angeles wrote:
Haters are stupid.. They laugh about EVERYTHING!!
Once in school, I heard a few kids saying "HAHA MICHAEL JACKSON USED TO LIVE IN THAT HOUSE!! HAHA!! OMG MICHAEL JACKSON WAS IN THAT TREE!! HAHA!!"
I'm all "WHAT is so funny about that??!"
Just hearing his name makes them crack up.. poor idiots.
ooh I would be happy to be in the house he lived in. lol! there is nothing funny about it, but eventually it will die out Excited
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:17 pm

haha!!

bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag
The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Mj84518
The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 43871121
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 7:54 pm

LOL Coco I know! Once some one said "Ooooh Michael Jackson was here.." I said "OMG COOL!"
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 3:17 am

lol they just dont get that its not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:14 am

okay. I am sitting with a bunch of haters who are like: Michaels gay, michaels gay!!!! but they are quit now cuz they know I will beat the hell out of them. I do respect there opinions but they are just JUDGING
!!! Mad
LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 10:53 pm

Yeah that could be annoying..
I was chatting with this guy on messenger and he saw my MJ pic and said "You are the biggest child molestor fan." I said "That's weird I'm no fan of any child molestor.." he said "Michael Jackson!" I said "Yeah I'm a huge fan but he isn't a child molestor." He said "Yes he is" I said "You got proof?" He didn't answer.. "Didn't think so!"
Just keep it simple and prove your point in a simple way.. they'll look like idiots. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Female Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:16 am

yesterday, at school..we were in music, and the teacher was writing down very talented artists, he put down mj first, and i yelled out 'YEA' and the guy behind me said:"eww,, child molesters dont belong there'..and everyone laughed...and that very day, at recess...that guy and his 'gang' came up to me and called me a freak for disagreeing wit him.. geez,, i cud of slapped him.. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://freecodesource.com/home-page/hp.php?id=L922796904
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:31 am

Jesus! What a jerk!

When I bought Mj's album THRILLER 25, two of my friends saw me holding the album and the one of them asked "What are u holding?" and I said "MJ's new album" and the other said "He changed his skin color! haha"
I was like wtf
I mean what has his skin color to do with THRILLER 25???? Right?
So she got on my nerves and I told her that her comment was stupid and out of topic, and also that mj has a skin disease!! And she just shut her mouth and was looking at me! My other friend was like "oh!".
Ya! Think before u speak! Razz
Back to top Go down
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Female Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:18 am

STRANGER IN GREECE (INVIN wrote:
Jesus! What a jerk!

When I bought Mj's album THRILLER 25, two of my friends saw me holding the album and the one of them asked "What are u holding?" and I said "MJ's new album" and the other said "He changed his skin color! haha"
I was like wtf
I mean what has his skin color to do with THRILLER 25???? Right?
So she got on my nerves and I told her that her comment was stupid and out of topic, and also that mj has a skin disease!! And she just shut her mouth and was looking at me! My other friend was like "oh!".
Ya! Think before u speak! Razz

yerr, wt does his appearance have to do with the album!? and i agree wit u!..think before you speak! Smile XxX I Agree
Back to top Go down
http://freecodesource.com/home-page/hp.php?id=L922796904
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:12 am

I agree totally. His skin colour has nothing to do with his music. Some people have no manners.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:18 am

I dont get it what does looks got to do with talent??

The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Mj84522
The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Siggye10
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 10:53 am

lol my friend STILL doesnt believe how many copies Thriller sold
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:41 pm

Hahaa.

I don't think anyone will outsell MJ. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 6:28 pm

OMG never haha. they shouldnt even think about thinking about thinking about even thinking about that!!
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:53 pm

Well.. It would be impossible for anyone to sell more than Thriller because these days there is free downloading. Razz
And.. Because Michael is THE BEST! lol
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:31 am

exactly!!
and yeah Coco, they shouldnt even think about thinking about thinking about even thinking about that!! Razz lol!

Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:41 am

When I was in high school everyone in my class knew how crazy I am about MJ!! My friends and I used to trade posters and other things of our favourite artists! It was really cool! I remember a friend of mine liked Tom Cruise+Nicole Kidman very much and she always was excited everytime I brought her pics of them, you know from magazines and stuff! Also there was another friend of mine who liked Brad Pitt and anyways she told me to give her whatever I had related to Brad Pitt. But when it was my time to say who I like they were like "whut??"! I told em of course that I LOVE MJ and they started judging him and saying how ugly he is! I was sooo pissed and started "fight back"!! I told em all the things MJ achieved and how important he is in the music industry and they were speechless!! You guys should see their faces! Anyways they realised that I was right and respected me after that! They also admitted that all the things I said about MJ made them change their minds!.... well at least a little! Smile
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:33 pm

Wow that's cool. I made people like MJ too. Very Happy

Lol I think my dad is jealous of Michael. Me and my brother are telling him that Michael's height is 5'10 and he doesn't believe us, he thinks Michael is short. Lol he's just jealous that Michael is taller than him.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 1:17 am

OMG lol!

Ya my mom doesn't believe it either! I keep telling her that mj is tall and she just doesn't believe it!
Ah those sexy legs are killing me!! love
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 9:05 am

lol!! I know love

Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:39 pm

wow lol. MJ is not a giant though
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:46 pm

He's not a giant but he isn't short either..
Lol Voula I know! These legs!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Jeez these legs are so hot!! Especially in the Come Together video! OMG so sexxxy!!! And his butt is really sexy too! love
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 8:32 am

He has the sexiest butt on the planet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sword Against Haters   The Sword Against Haters - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sword Against Haters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Stranger In Moscow :: Scream-
Jump to: