Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?

Go down 
+2
Stranger in Los Angeles
Stranger In Maine
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Empty
PostSubject: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:41 am

Michael Jackson back in the studio

Fallen superstar Michael Jackson is back in the studio working on a new album, it has been claimed.

The ‘Thriller’ star, 49, has reportedly hired top producers RedOne and Akon to mastermind the new record. They started working together at the Palms recording studio in Las Vegas Wednesday.

“Michael is producing the album himself and then will sell it to a record company when he’s finished,” a source tells the New York Post newspaper. “Michael has banned his kids from the recording studio. He realizes this is very important and doesn’t want any distractions.”

The singer — who supposedly had been seeing his children’s nanny — has even put his love life on hold. “He’s not going to be involved in any personal relationships with women until he gets this record done,” the source said. “He’s dumped the nanny - she’s not around any more.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/04/25/michael-jackson-back-in-the-studio/

I just got this sent in my email so I thought that I'd share it. Why do they always have to refer to him as "Fallen"??? mad
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:35 am

Fallen?? Anyway..
Wow he put his love life on hold and kept his children away from the studio. This must be really important! Very Happy
Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:18 am

Yeahh. I read this on another forum and it was from the New York Post. I don't think they are a reliable source.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:22 pm

Ya I soooooo I Agree with you!!!!! Michael is not a fallen star for God's sake!!! They are so stupid!!!mad

Anywayzzzz our baby is workin really hard!!!! OMG I hope his album will ROCK the world!!! BOTDF moonwalk
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 1:02 pm

its true, but no he's not fallen. they can say whatever they want but atleast we know the truth!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 5:20 am

Michael Jackson Hires Akon

Michael Jackson
MJ is definitely going to surprise us with his next album. As we reported, Michael is holed up in a recording studio in Vegas. But now we have a location! He's working from the Palms.

Yeah, that's not distracting or anything...And now we've learned that MJ has hired Akon and RedOne to mastermind his new album. Can't wait til one of the songs accidently leaks on purpose!

Here's another article about it from http://music.hollyscoop.com/akon/michael-jackson-hires-akon_684.aspx
Back to top Go down
StrangerInMaine1975
Speed Demon
StrangerInMaine1975

Female Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 am

"He's not going to be involved in any personal relationships with women until he gets this record done. He's dumped the nanny - she's not around any more."
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 4:14 pm

Well I don't like that word "dumped"! Michael would never dump someone! He may told her to take care of his kids so that she and the kids won't bother him while he's working!
Dumped?? Jeez!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?   Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tabloid? Michael Jackson back in the studio?
Page 1 of 1