Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mel B To Record Duet With Janet Jackson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Mel B To Record Duet With Janet Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Mel B To Record Duet With Janet Jackson   Mel B To Record Duet With Janet Jackson Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:32 am

Mel B is recording a duet with Janet Jackson for her new album.

The Spice Girls star, who last single 'Today' failed to break the U.K. Top 40 when it was released in 2005, believes the collaboration will secure her chart success this time round.

She said: "I am doing something with Janet Jackson which should be amazing. I am also going to hook up with Missy Elliott again."

Mel teamed up with Missy Elliott for her debut solo track 'I Want You Back'. The 1998 track was her only single to top the UK charts after she left the Spice Girls.

The 33-year-old singer insists she isn't worried about going it alone again and is convinced she has the best people in the music business working on her third solo LP.

Mel added: "I am not scared of having another try. I am working with the best producers ever. I am now 10 tracks in to my new record."

The star's previous albums were 'Hot', which was released in 2000 and 2005's 'LA State Of Mind'.

http://www.exposay.com/mel-b-to-record-duet-with-janet-jackson/v/20657/
Back to top Go down

Mel B To Record Duet With Janet Jackson
Page 1 of 1