Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 am

US rapper Akon has admitted he was left stunned when Micahel Jackson took him to the cinema in pyjamas.

The rapper, who collaborated with Jackson on his new single 'Hold My Hand', also revealed that Jackson's children joined them on the outing.

"He actually took me to the movies with him, that was an experience,” Akon said.

“I was like, 'Are you going out like that?' He was in his pyjamas and I was waiting to see if he was going to change. He grabs a scarf and puts it around his head.

“Then, he grabs the kids and puts a scarf around their heads. So I grab a scarf and put it around my head, and off we go."

http://www.gigwise.com/news/45195/akon-stunned-after-michael-jackson-takes-him-to-cinema-in-pyjamas
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 am

oh wow lol
MJ's still got it
Akon's lucky to go to the movies with him though
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:25 am

Yeah lol!!! This is what I love about Michael.. he is so humble and so .. naive and innocent! I mean regardless all the money he got he is a wonderful person!! Love
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:06 am

yeah me thats what i love abt him too Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:45 am

Yay!!! clap
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:04 am

alright!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 am

lol!! bom
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:50 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 pm

SHUT UP!! I KNOW IT'S YOU JOKERSON!!!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:19 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha....

very funny...
whatever... pig
Back to top Go down
offthewall

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:51 pm

Hahaha

Defiantly made up story, that website lies a lot
they had another story on MJ a week ago which was totally false! Suspect
MJ has his own movie theater at neverland and I don't think he can go to a movie theater cause of fame
plus why would he go with Akon ?!?! Akon is in the states and MJ is always in Europe. Plus MJ was M.I.A for his lifetime achievement award for being a Jackson 5 so why would he go to the movies with Akon?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:57 am

Ok 1. Akon is his friend 2. I agree why would he go to the movies since he has his own theatre!! 3. I love MJ!! lol!
Back to top Go down
offthewall

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:35 pm

How do you know Akon is MJ's friend ?
I mean I would understand Will. I. Am being his friend but Akon?!?! scratch
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:25 am

They worked together!!! dON'T TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?? lol Very Happy
Akon said that they are very close after mj asking hi m to help him with his T25 album! And MJ helped Akon with HIS album also! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:03 am

wow its soooo confusing
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 am

lol!! it's not confusing at all..
Back to top Go down
MJsorimMJ
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
MJsorimMJ

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:54 pm

OMG i love MJ he is amazing I wish I could go to the movies with him Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sorimflores
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:54 am

Yeah we all wish that!!! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:40 am

yeah we all do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!   Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akon Stunned After Michael Jackson Takes Him To Cinema In Pyjamas... lol!!!!
Page 1 of 1