Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rebuilding Neverland

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

Female Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Rebuilding Neverland Empty
PostSubject: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:02 am

Hello everyone.

Did any of you hear anything about it?

I know we have to send letters to Oprah Winfrey, and maybe some other people in Michael's life, like Macaulay Culkin. but how can we do it?
I tried writing to Cristina (she's very popular in Latino America) but she didn't answer.

I'd give my life to help Michael but sadly that will not help at all. the only thing we can do is keep trying.

If you know Oprah's Mail/E-mail address, Show address, phone number, or ANYTHING! please, post it here! For Neverland! AND MICHAEL!!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:09 am

ok....i see no one is interested..........

i'll help anyway.

this is what i found: freewebs. com/savingneverland
i know they're not the only 2 who thought about it, they're just the only 2 who don't act like CHICKENS!
Back to top Go down
MJsorimMJ
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
MJsorimMJ

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:11 pm

What did I miss??? What do we have to do:?: confused
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sorimflores
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:23 am

OMG SORRY I DIDN'T SEE THIS THREAD!!! OK I'LL FIND OPRAH'S ADRESS YOU GUYS JUST TELL ME WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:30 am

i couldn't find anything
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:10 pm

me too..keep trying!
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:18 am

ok sure
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:17 am

Thnx ppl. i bet Michael would appreciate this.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:19 am

HEY GO TO THE CHATROOM!!!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:22 am

SAD NEWS!!!!

LOS ANGELES – Michael Jackson has given up title to his Neverland ranch, transferring the deed to a company he partly controls.

The singer filed a grant deed on the ranch Monday that makes the new owner an entity called the Sycamore Valley Ranch Co. LLC, Tom Pearson of the Santa Barbara County clerk-recorder's office said Wednesday.

Sycamore Valley Ranch Co. is a joint venture between Jackson and an affiliate of Colony Capital LLC, according to a person with knowledge of the transaction who was not authorized to speak on the record and requested anonymity.

The person could not say what would become of the 2,500-acre property in the bucolic, oak-studded hills of Santa Barbara County's wine country, 120 miles northwest of Los Angeles.

A call to an attorney for Jackson, L. Londell McMillan, was not immediately returned Wednesday.

Jackson had gone into default on the $24.5 million he owes on the property and had faced foreclosure before Colony Capital bailed him out earlier this year by purchasing his loan.

Pearson said the deed did not indicate who owns Sycamore.

A listing on the California secretary of state's Web site says the company filed with the state in June. It does not identify its owners, but the company has the same Century City address as Colony Capital LLC.

Colony Capital is a Los Angeles-based real estate investment company run by billionaire Tom Barrack. It owns several properties in Las Vegas, including the Las Vegas Hilton.

The property was called Sycamore Valley Ranch before Jackson bought it in 1988 and began turning it into a miniature amusement park with a zoo, Ferris wheel, roller coaster and other rides.

At the height of his popularity, the superstar invited thousands of children to play on the grounds.

He renamed the ranch after the mythical land of Peter Pan and set about creating the magical childhood experiences he said his career as a child star had denied him.

"It's like stepping into Oz," he once said of Neverland. "Once you come in the gates, the outside world does not exist."

Jackson has struggled to pay his debts since his financial empire began to crumble following his arrest in 2003 on charges that he molested a 13-year-old boy at the ranch. He has not been seen in the Los Olivos area since a jury acquitted him of all charges, and recent aerial photos show the ranch falling into disrepair.

source: yahoo answers!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:05 am

Oh God!
Poor Michael.
Will they rename it ??
if they do.. oh God!
i couldn't take it. No
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:28 pm

I hope they won't rename it!! But if they do then alL I have to say is that Neverland will always be in my heart and I will love it cause I know that Neverland it's a part of Michael! He also said that. Poor Michael! Sad
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 am

oh yeah i heard about that
yeah im very sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:10 pm

well guys smile!! cause mj is coming back and leaves his past behind!! New era begins!! flag
Back to top Go down
MiniMJ
Speed Demon

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:53 pm

even though its sad but its for the best!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebuilding Neverland   Rebuilding Neverland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rebuilding Neverland
Page 1 of 1