Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

!!!Hello Everybody!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MJsorimMJ
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
MJsorimMJ

Female Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-19

!!!Hello Everybody!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!Hello Everybody!!!   !!!Hello Everybody!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:32 pm

Hi, I'm new here My name is Miroslava I'm 15 yrs. old and I love Michael Jackson. I registered in this forum because I want to know more things about Michael and I also want to meet more of his fans I am really glad that places like this one exist because I get to support my favorite artist which is MJ.

I've been an MJ fan since like a few months ago. I became a fan after my brother bought a concert of MJ I was in shock when I saw him performing he was awesome his dance moves, his voice, everything was amazing before this I knew who MJ was but it wasn't a big deal but from that day I just can't stop thinking of him MJ and my family are everything to me and I would do anything to meet him in person to see him dancing and singing live in a concert.

I'M SO HAPPY AND HONORED TO BE IN THIS FORUM AND I HOPE THAT EVERYBODY ACCEPTS ME.
Razz Very Happy
!!!!LOVE YOU KING OF POP!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sorimflores
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: !!!Hello Everybody!!!   !!!Hello Everybody!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 am

Hey Miroslava!! I am Voula.. I have already introduce myself in the other forum!!! Smile
Welcome and have fun sweetheart!!! Hugs
Back to top Go down
MiniMJ
Speed Demon

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: !!!Hello Everybody!!!   !!!Hello Everybody!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 pm

Hey nice to meet you!

Email me anytime or add me on yahoo or msn!!!

twixy451@yahoo.co.uk!

Mini MJ x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!Hello Everybody!!!   !!!Hello Everybody!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!Hello Everybody!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Stranger in Strangers :: Who Is It?-
Jump to: