Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggest a Movie

Go down 
+3
D'Hobbit
Cocobeans1108
Stranger In Pittsburgh
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:11 am

Seen a good movie lately? Suggest it to the members here!
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 12:51 pm

yes I have. omg Alvin & the Chipmunks is so cute! And the Saw set is really great also! What a Face
Back to top Go down
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

Female Number of posts : 1279

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:24 am

The Bucket List, it's AMAZING. Love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleylynnie
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:55 pm

I'm reccomending Sweeny Todd, it's a great movie, Tim Burton is a genius. Of course, if you're under 17, make sure it's ok with your parents because it is quite graphic at points.

Also, Rent! It's amazing! my favorite musical of all time!
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 8:31 pm

LOL. Ok i'll watch it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

Female Number of posts : 1279

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:01 am

Yes, I Agree 100% with both of your choices Laura!

Sweeney Todd is AMAZING. It IS graphic, BUT, they made the blood lighter colored so it looks much less real, so it's easier to watch the graphic parts Very Happy Plus, Johnny Depp... IS SO on fire !!!!! Drooling drops dead rescue

and RENT....OH MY GOD. Not only THEE best Musical but it's just simply one of the best MOVIES ever made. I absolutely LOVE it. love

Another movie I HIGHLY recommend is Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?" Not ONLY does it have Janet Jackson in it (which is at first, the only reason I wanted to see it) but it's just an all around AMAZING movie. It'll make you laughing AND crying (The part I cried at is a Janet scene Very Happy )

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleylynnie
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:55 pm

hehe woop woop my specialty!!

friday the 13th,,, a nightmare on elm street,,,, the texas chainsaw massacre,,,,, scarface,,, Hellraiser,,,, SAW 1,2,3,,,, THE RING!!!,,,,psycho Smile,,,,,,, omg umm WOLF CREEK!!!!!!!! ahhhh bahahaa i LOVE horror movies....

and if you're not into horror movies i suggest.....grease, breakfast at tiffany's, some like it hot....but i HIGHLY recommend those horror fliks,, bahaa they all make me laugh besides the ring of course though, the rings just too freaky to laugh at lol

R and MA movies are the bomb!! even though iam underage..bahaha for johnny depp fans, i suggest u watch a nightmare on elm street,,,oo the way he dies is just,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh mental
Back to top Go down
http://freecodesource.com/home-page/hp.php?id=L922796904
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:42 am

Haha I'm listening to RENT songs right now lol! "Take Me Or Leave Me"..
The movie "21" is awesome!! Loved it!
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:03 am

Stranger In Auz..we are so alike! (horror movie lovers!) clap
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 11:26 am

Moonwalk!!! lol!
Just kiddin... umm I watched recently "Heartbreak kid".... nice movie! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:13 pm

Oooh I watched "Prom Night".. It was cool! There was a group of teens who came to watch it they were about 30 kids. I sat near them in the theater and everytime something scary happens they scream.. then they laugh.. then they clap..
It was so annoying! Lol but i liked the movie.
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Stranger in Los Angeles wrote:
Oooh I watched "Prom Night".. It was cool! There was a group of teens who came to watch it they were about 30 kids. I sat near them in the theater and everytime something scary happens they scream.. then they laugh.. then they clap..
I thought that it would be lame, but i'll watch it since you like it!
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:33 pm

Well it wasn't AWESOME.. but it wasn't so bad.
In my opinion, 21 is the #1 movie of the year!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:31 pm

I hate when people do that, I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and there were these like 10 year old girls infront of us and they were talking the entire time while their father was sitting there not telling them to shut up... I wanted to just be like "listen, if your kids are too young to come to a movie and not talk through the entire thing, then DON'T BRING THEM!"
Back to top Go down
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 2:27 am

lol..a tale of tw sisters? just watched it thenn...scarryy lol.
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 6:47 pm

oh i want to watch 28 weeks later too...and V for Vendetta is good too.
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Stranger In Pittsburgh wrote:

I hate when people do that, I went to see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and there were these like 10 year old girls infront of us and they were talking the entire time while their father was sitting there not telling them to shut up... I wanted to just be like "listen, if your kids are too young to come to a movie and not talk through the entire thing, then DON'T BRING THEM!"

lol! Hahaha yeah it's so annoying.. Everybody was telling them to SHUT UP! But they wouldn't. That's what i hate about PG- 13 movies, lol but if it wasn't PG- 13 i wouldn't be able to go in Razz
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:13 pm

wow. thats like 10 year old torture!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 12:36 pm

I hate it wen that happens, I was watching Harry Potter and the order of the phoenix, (I was about to sleep:P:P) and there where two 7 year old girls sitting next to me, and they where playing ring around the rosey mad , and two 4 year olds where throwing popcorn in the are, and every time it landed in there mouth they start screaming!! it was so annoying, the movie is boring and I am trying to sleep and they distract me Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 7:28 am

lol..iam a horror movie junkie...and i never watch G, PG and M horror's--only MA15+ and R18+ muahahaaaaaaa.my trick is to get the R18+ ones at my daddyzs....he doesnt ask bout the films i get heheheheheheee YAAYAYYA...

oo.. i suggest a nightmare on elm street 5! just watched it! freddy krugers funnie!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 11:13 am

me too! I love horror!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:49 pm

YA, horror maniac here too!
Boo!
Are you scared yet? lol!
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Whoa! Jesus Christ Voula you freaked me out girl..

I LOVE SCARY MOVIES!! Mostly because nothing freaks me out Twisted Evil. Did anyone watch Prom Night yet? It's supposed to be "scary" lol it didn't scare me!
I watched "Made Of Honor" a couple of days ago. It's alright. Not AMAZING though..
I watched "21" TWICE! I freakin LOVE it! But I don't think it's playing anymore. Sad
Oh and I watched "88 Minutes" for Al Pachino. I liked it.

What movies have you watched? Recommened anything?
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:11 pm

I watched "The Strangers" the new horror movie. I was a little disapointed. It wasn't boring or anything, it was exciting. But it doesn't really have a story. Just a bunch of people wearing masks tryin to kill a dude and his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:35 am

I watched yesterday a great movie! Kevin Bacon is starring in that movie! It's called "Death sentence"!! GREAT MOVIE! Wild
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggest a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest a Movie   Suggest a Movie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggest a Movie
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Strangers in the World :: We are the World-
Jump to: