Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my introduction to all of you

Go down 
+4
Stranger In Maine
D'Hobbit
Stranger In Pittsburgh
stranger in iowa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stranger in iowa

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-04-14

my introduction to all of you Empty
PostSubject: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:01 pm

ok. first of all im 22 years old i will be 23 at the end of this month. i am currently invalved with the man i intend to marry. i am a nanny. children are my life. maybe thats why michael is so close to my hart. Very Happy well its part of the reason. i have devoted my life to being one of his biggest fans. flag and were im from, there arent that many im afraid. but joining Y!A was a blessing. because there i found all of you. and then i was invited to join this sight. i couldnt be more pleased. and its good to know that there are fans out there that arnt hidding there feelings and arnt afraid to yell to the world who they love. and i think that michael should see this sight and Y!A. i bet his hart will melt and it may give him strangth when hes down. that is what i hope. i have devotied my myspace page to him as well. there is even videos there for him. and some with him entertaing us. but i even have a playlist with nothing but his songs. so when a fan is on there they can lisson to him. and feel at home. i hope to have more fans interested in it. because even thow i made it of him. i made it for you. well thats me in a mut shell. smooth criminal
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:07 pm

Wonderful introduction hunnie! Welcome to the forum make yourself at home here! Hugs
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

Female Number of posts : 1279

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 3:28 am

Welcome sweetie! I'm Ashley Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleylynnie
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 4:56 am

Welcome, I'm Cathy, hope you have fun here! clap
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:21 pm

Happy Birthday! (early) =)
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:48 pm

WELCOME GIRL!!
I so agree with you, this site and Y!A are a blessing cause personally I have no friends who are mj fans, only my brother is a fan and most ppl make fun of me. But I don't care at all!
LOVE YA MJ FANS! Love
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 7:37 am

nice to meet you!! I am a 13 year old girl, my name is Jana!!

sexy

my introduction to all of you Bite12
Back to top Go down
MiniMJ
Speed Demon

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Hey nice to meet you!

Email me anytime or add me on yahoo or msn!!!

twixy451@yahoo.co.uk!

Mini MJ x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my introduction to all of you   my introduction to all of you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my introduction to all of you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Stranger in Strangers :: Who Is It?-
Jump to: