Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey all you MJ lovers :D

Go down 
+6
StrangerInOntario
D'Hobbit
Stranger In Pittsburgh
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Stranger In Maine
BADGirl
10 posters
AuthorMessage
BADGirl
Keepin' The Faith
BADGirl

Female Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Hey all you MJ lovers :D Empty
PostSubject: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:31 pm

Okay So yeah I guess I can introduce myself. Considering I have been here for a couple of days already and most of you already know who I am. My other internet username is Luluvine from MaxJax and CMJ, My real name is Jenifer but please call me Jen and my nickname is the BADGirl. Yes cause I am extremely, and overly obsessed with the BAD era. Anything and everything that has to do with the BAD era I LOVE it. I grew up in the 80s. I was 8 to 10 years old during the BAD era and I am so glad I got to actually experience it. The BAD Tour is my fave well DUH! sexy smooth criminal MJ is like my hero I am like so in love with the person that he is. Also he is extremely sexy. I have been a MJ fan since I was 6 years old. (1985) Maybe even younger than that cause my mom is a fan she is like 3 years older than Michael so she experienced the J5 days and she met Michael in 2006 in Vegas which I am very jealous of her for that. I am also like the QUEEN of all MJ pics my collection is INSANE. If you need any pic of Mike I pretty much have it. It's a rare time when I don't have a pic. Ask my best friend Ash (D'Hobbit) She was pretty damn shocked when there was a pic she had that I didn't have. LOL It's like not possible. lol! So yeah I am Jen, I am a mod for this forum site. Laura is awesome I love her she is a great person and a awesome friend. Love oh and one more thing... I LOVE YOU ALL!! love
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jenifer27_2007
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:45 pm

Welcome Jen! You already know me from ClubMJ and MaxJax, great to have you here! bad flag
Back to top Go down
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Female Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 12:28 am

heyyyyy hunniee.....have funn..Smile xoxoxox
Back to top Go down
http://freecodesource.com/home-page/hp.php?id=L922796904
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:31 am

BADGirl wrote:
Okay So yeah I guess I can introduce myself. Considering I have been here for a couple of days already and most of you already know who I am. My other internet username is Luluvine from MaxJax and CMJ, My real name is Jenifer but please call me Jen and my nickname is the BADGirl. Yes cause I am extremely, and overly obsessed with the BAD era. Anything and everything that has to do with the BAD era I LOVE it. I grew up in the 80s. I was 8 to 10 years old during the BAD era and I am so glad I got to actually experience it. The BAD Tour is my fave well DUH! sexy smooth criminal MJ is like my hero I am like so in love with the person that he is. Also he is extremely sexy. I have been a MJ fan since I was 6 years old. (1985) Maybe even younger than that cause my mom is a fan she is like 3 years older than Michael so she experienced the J5 days and she met Michael in 2006 in Vegas which I am very jealous of her for that. I am also like the QUEEN of all MJ pics my collection is INSANE. If you need any pic of Mike I pretty much have it. It's a rare time when I don't have a pic. Ask my best friend Ash (D'Hobbit) She was pretty damn shocked when there was a pic she had that I didn't have. LOL It's like not possible. lol! So yeah I am Jen, I am a mod for this forum site. Laura is awesome I love her she is a great person and a awesome friend. Love oh and one more thing... I LOVE YOU ALL!! love

Heehee Jen! Hugs Welcome! Welcome
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

Female Number of posts : 1279

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:04 pm

BADGirl wrote:

Awww Jen, you are so SWEET! kiss 2 I love you! Hugs

And yes, it's true. Jen's picture collection is AMAZING! I had 2 pics that she didn't have, and I was like What/OMG !!!! Jen has like every pic of Michael! clap Excited Very Happy

And YESSSSSS, the bad flag Era all the way baby! SO sexy !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleylynnie
StrangerInOntario
This Time Around
StrangerInOntario

Female Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:03 pm

Welcome Jen! Welcome
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:08 pm

WELCOME JEN!!!!
OMG I have to say that your mom is LUCKY cause she met MJ!! Now that's DANGEROUS! LOL!
I am listening to dangerous now and I dedicate this song to you!! LOVE YA!
Keep it BAD girl! heart
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:29 am

hey Jen!! nice to meet yoi. my name is Jana and Im 13 Welcome
and yes you mom is soooooooooooooo lucky!! Very Happy

Hey all you MJ lovers :D Mj84522
Hey all you MJ lovers :D Siggye10
Back to top Go down
Stranger in a Sunset
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger in a Sunset

Female Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:59 am

YAY another MJ fan !!!!!!!
like u i also love the BAd era What a Face Wave
But im not obsessed with it like u tongue
I love all the eras!!!!!!
I mean he is my freakin' hero
i look up to him with respect
and im like What/OMG I wish i could
be something amazing like him
MJ IS THE BEST!!!! Hey all you MJ lovers :D 503111
HE WILL ALWAYS BE:
THE KING OF POP!!!!!!
moonwalk
Back to top Go down
MiniMJ
Speed Demon

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:42 pm

Hey nice to meet you!

Email me anytime or add me on yahoo or msn!!!

twixy451@yahoo.co.uk!

Mini MJ x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all you MJ lovers :D   Hey all you MJ lovers :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all you MJ lovers :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Stranger in Strangers :: Who Is It?-
Jump to: