Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael's Story

Go down 
+2
D'Hobbit
Stranger In Pittsburgh
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:56 pm

Well seeing as though no one wants to start a fan fic or anything I'll start one that we all can be involved in. Here's what we're going to do: Everyone writes a little bit and each person will add to the story and then we'll decide when the story is done and we'll have a joint effort fan fic! It'll be a fun idea and maybe if we get it finished in time, I'll bring it to the Birthday Bash that we're having in Chicago and if Michael is there we'll present it to him, or if he's not there, we'll send it to him in the mail. I'll go ahead and start it off and then the next person can continue the story and so on and so on.

Chapter 1
This story is not much different from any other story. It's the story of a man, his family and his adventures. The difference between this story and other stories however is that the man involved is much different than any other man that any story has been written about. Michael, was infatuated with the melody. Everywhere he went, every sound he heard was a song waiting to be written. Every emotion he felt, every experience he encountered was a lyric waiting to be sung. He never once stopped thinking about the melody, and on this particular day it was singing to him louder than it had ever sung before. As he walked out into the sunlight, he raised his umbrella and continued towards the fountain. He could hear the birds singing their spring melodies and he smiled to himself as he listened to their song. He walked over to a tree and sat down underneath it's shade, and as he sat there, he admired God's miraculous world in front of him. Michael closed his eyes and listened to the sounds of the world. It was such a beatiful melody and he wished that somehow, he could reach out and grab it. As he sat there, he heard children playing, his children of course, and he smiled to himself again. He loved hearing his children enjoying their childhood, it was something he had never experienced, and all he wished in the world was for his children to not miss out on the wonders and excitement surrouding this mysterious part of life.

Several hours passed by and the sun began to set in the west. Michael made his way back into his home and was greeted by his daughter, Paris.
"Daddy! Look what I found!" Paris said to him and she held up an old record. As Michael reached for his he noticed the title on the record it said............

(now you continue the story!)
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
D'Hobbit
D'Hobbit

Female Number of posts : 1279

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:55 am

Bad "Oh, well look what you found sweetie! This is daddy's music album from 21 years ago."

"I know that Daddy, I just brought it to you because I would like to listen to it. It is my favorite of your music albums. May we listen to it, please?"

"Well, alright. Go and see if your brothers would like to listen also."

Excitedly, Paris ran past her father to go look for her brothers, Prince, and Blanket.

"Paris, be careful sweetie!" Michael said as he watched his little princess run off to find her brothers.

A few minutes later, Paris came back, with both of her brothers in towe. Michael then started to play the album. As soon as the first few cords of the song "Bad" started playing, Michael just sat and watched his children sing and dance along with the music. It was incredible to Michael how they all knew every single word to the song. His children never ceased to amaze him.

After about thirty minutes, Michael heard his cell phone ringing in his pocket. He took it out, looked to see who it was, but he didn't recognize the number. Curious as to who it could have his private cell number besides his other family and a few close friends, he answered and said, "Hello?"

(Continue!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashleylynnie
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:59 am

wow...hold on i'll think of something!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 2:59 am

me two!! I will post when I think of something!! Wink

Michael's Story Mj84513
Michael's Story 43871115
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:15 am

okay, I guess since no one else will do it, I'll add:

"Hello?" said a booming voice on the other end. "Is this Michael?"
Confused, Michael said "May I ask who this is?" Michael had never heard that voice before but it seemed wierd to him that someone would have this number and know his name.
"Oh, yeah, this is Kobe"
Michael, still confused, thought that this guy definitely acted like he should know him, so Michael agreed and said "yes, this is Michael, how are you?"
"Oh I'm just great! I was wondering if you were going to be coming to the Hall of Fame banquet next month, it would really be an honor to have you there, Michael," Kobe said "Hey, by the way, are you sick or something? You don't sound like Michael..."
Michael was now entirely confused, what Hall of Fame banquet was this guy talking about, and Michael didn't think he sounded any different than he sounded every other day. "Um, excuse me? No, I'm not sick, but uh, what Hall of Fame banquet?" Michael asked.
"Haha, you're funny Mike! That's really funny! I take it I'll see you there then?" Kobe said to him chuckling.
At this point, Michael decided that it had to be a prank call. Who on earth would call him and ask him to go to a banquet and then not tell him what banquet it was? No, this was definitely a prank call so Michael decided to humor the guy and said "Yeah you'll see me there!" as he said it he saw his housekeeper walk into the room and she looked over at him, smiled, and then continued to dust the furniture.
"Okay then, I'll see you in Massachusetts next Saturday then MJ!" Kobe said to him and then hung up. Michael closed his phone, then looked at his housekeeper and said "Is there a Hall of Fame in Massachusetts?"
She looked at him, then giggled, "You don't follow basketball too much do you?"
"What? Basketball? The Basketball Hall of Fame is is Massachusetts?" Michael asked
"Well yeah of course, Kobe Bryant is being inducted into the Hall of Fame this year," she said to him.
"Kobe Bryant? He is? Oh boy..." Michael said as it all finally made sense to him. "Michael Jordan, MJ..." he muttered to himself. He looked at his housekeeper and then asked her "Would Kobe Bryant want Michael Jordan to be there at this banquet?"
She laughed again, "Well yeah, I suppose so, I mean, that would probably be like Justin Timberlake wanting you to be present at his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame."
"Uh oh..." Michael said, and he opened his phone back up looked in the recieved calls section only to find that the number from which Kobe had called him was a private number. Now what was he going to do? He couldn't call Kobe back and tell him that Kobe had called the wrong Michael because he didn't have Kobe's number. Finally Michael decided to call his manager and see if she could get a hold of Michael Jordan's phone number.

After he got off the phone with his manager, he called the number that she found only to get a voicemail message saying: "Hello, this is Michael, I'm out of the country on vacation for two weeks so leave a message and I will be sure to get back to you after my vacation." Michael was out of luck, he had tried everything he could think of but they all ended up being dead ends. Raymone didn't have Kobe's number and Michael Jordan was out of town. The only option Michael had left was going to the banquet as Michael Jordan, he was sure he could pull it off, yeah, okay, so he was a few inches shorter than Jordan, but he would figure it out. Giggling to himself, Michael thought about the idea of him pretending to be Michael Jordan. It would be a fun little adventure, as long as no one realized it was him.

Finally the day came, Michael had his makeup artist do him up to look like Michael Jordan and he flew to Springfield Massachusetts with a wheelchair. Michael figured that it wouldn't be so obvious that he was so much shorter than Michael Jordan if he pretended to have broken his leg and was sitting down the entire time. As he rode in the limo to Hall of Fame he began to get nervous, what if someone recognized him? What if they didn't believe that he was Michael Jordan? The limo stopped in front of the Hall of Fame and Michael was greeted with hundreds of screaming basketball fans, some of them waving number 23 jerseys in the air others waving basketballs and other memorabilia. One of the security guards grabbed one of the basketballs from the fans, and handed it to Michael to sign... Michael not thinking, grabbed a pen and signed "Michael Jackson" on it and before he could realize his mistake, the security guard yanked the ball back out of his hands and handed it back to the fan. As the fan looked at it he yelled..... (continue!)
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

Female Number of posts : 121

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:38 am

When the girl saw the ball she started to scream!!
She said she wasn't a fan of Jordan, The ball was for her cousin, SHE WAS A FAN OF JACKSON!!!!
And then everybody realized that the signature was from Michael [Jackson] and everybody started to scream and some of the girls fainted!! I was there of, course! and when i saw that Mike started taking the mekeover off i went over him!! and screamed, and kissed him!! and OMG! i fainted too...
Michael took me to the doctor and we were together in the room and everything was perfect untill Mike's phone stamped again Mad ...
it was Paris, she said: "Daddy! i found another record, it says..."Dangororos" can we play it too? please!"
and he said: "it's Dangerous, Baby. and yeah, you can play it but be careful, ok? it can be dangerous..."
"Ok, daddy. Thank you! you're the best Dad EVER!!!" Mike smiled... and said: "Luv ya Nena!" and he was crying... and i cried too and then we hugged each other.... Love

[Sorry for the mistakes! ]

Continue...

Last edited by Stranger In Neverland on Fri May 09, 2008 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:36 am

Then Michael snapped out of it. He had imagined that all of this had happened, it turned out the fan had just yelled that she got her basketball signed by Michael Jordan. He was so nervous that someone would find him out and he would be in big trouble for pretending to be Michael Jordan that he had imagined that the fan had found him out. Funny, Michael thought, he wondered if his autograph looked anything like Jordan's. He wheeled himself into the Hall of Fame and was greeted by basketball players on all sides of him.
"Michael! What happened to your foot?" said Shaq as he walked up beside Michael.
"Oh um - " Michael realized he was still talking in his own voice, quickly he remembered what Michael Jordan's voice sounded like and changed his voice to sound like it "-I was trying to dance." he said quickly. He hadn't thought about what his excuse was going to be for having a broken foot and dancing was the first thing that came to mind at the moment."
Shaq chuckled and then said "Didn't anyone tell you to leave that up to the other MJ?"
"Heehee" Michael giggled, oh no, that was definitely his own laugh, he hoped that no one heard him over the basketball talk. All of a sudden a hand hit him hard on the shoulder and shook him.
"Mike!" Michael turned around to see Kobe Bryant smiling down at him. "Whoa... I guess I never realized just how skinny you were MJ!"
"Oh well, um.. I'm trying this new diet" Michael said quickly. "So how does this thing work anyway?" Michael asked.
Kobe looked at him with a confused look on his face, "How does what thing work?"
Michael looked back at him, then realized that Michael Jordan had probably been to quite a few Hall of Fame banquets, "Oh, um so where are we sitting?"
"Oh it's great Michael! You're sitting right beside me, here let me get that" Kobe grabbed the handles to the wheelchair and wheeled Michael over to a table that had a fancy card saying "Michael Jordan: Hall of Famer." They sat there for quite some time when all of a sudden someone from the outside ran in with a basketball in their hands.
"Hey! look at this everyone!" he said almost exploding with excitment. "I was talking to this fan outside, and she showed me her autographed basketball and guess what it says!?" he paused, and then said "Michael Jackson!" Michael's heart jumped, oh no, now what, they found him out. Kobe was sitting beside Michael and he looked at the guy then said,
"Let me see that," the guy walked over and handed Kobe the basketball, Kobe looked at it for a second while Michael watched him out of the corner of his eye then Kobe said "Wow, wonder why she got Michael Jackson to sign a basketball... and then, why would she bring it here?"
"Maybe he's here somewhere!" pipped up one of the basketball players at another table. Everyone started looking around wildly trying to see if they could find Michael. Michael pretended to look around too when Kobe stopped and looked straight at him and said...........
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

Female Number of posts : 121

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:28 am

Stranger In Pittsburgh wrote:
Then Michael snapped out of it. He had imagined that all of this had happened, it turned out the fan had just yelled that she got her basketball signed by Michael Jordan. He was so nervous that someone would find him out and he would be in big trouble for pretending to be Michael Jordan that he had imagined that the fan had found him out. Funny, Michael thought, he wondered if his autograph looked anything like Jordan's. He wheeled himself into the Hall of Fame and was greeted by basketball players on all sides of him.
"Michael! What happened to your foot?" said Shaq as he walked up beside Michael.
"Oh um - " Michael realized he was still talking in his own voice, quickly he remembered what Michael Jordan's voice sounded like and changed his voice to sound like it "-I was trying to dance." he said quickly. He hadn't thought about what his excuse was going to be for having a broken foot and dancing was the first thing that came to mind at the moment."
Shaq chuckled and then said "Didn't anyone tell you to leave that up to the other MJ?"
"Heehee" Michael giggled, oh no, that was definitely his own laugh, he hoped that no one heard him over the basketball talk. All of a sudden a hand hit him hard on the shoulder and shook him.
"Mike!" Michael turned around to see Kobe Bryant smiling down at him. "Whoa... I guess I never realized just how skinny you were MJ!"
"Oh well, um.. I'm trying this new diet" Michael said quickly. "So how does this thing work anyway?" Michael asked.
Kobe looked at him with a confused look on his face, "How does what thing work?"
Michael looked back at him, then realized that Michael Jordan had probably been to quite a few Hall of Fame banquets, "Oh, um so where are we sitting?"
"Oh it's great Michael! You're sitting right beside me, here let me get that" Kobe grabbed the handles to the wheelchair and wheeled Michael over to a table that had a fancy card saying "Michael Jordan: Hall of Famer." They sat there for quite some time when all of a sudden someone from the outside ran in with a basketball in their hands.
"Hey! look at this everyone!" he said almost exploding with excitment. "I was talking to this fan outside, and she showed me her autographed basketball and guess what it says!?" he paused, and then said "Michael Jackson!" Michael's heart jumped, oh no, now what, they found him out. Kobe was sitting beside Michael and he looked at the guy then said,
"Let me see that," the guy walked over and handed Kobe the basketball, Kobe looked at it for a second while Michael watched him out of the corner of his eye then Kobe said "Wow, wonder why she got Michael Jackson to sign a basketball... and then, why would she bring it here?"
"Maybe he's here somewhere!" pipped up one of the basketball players at another table. Everyone started looking around wildly trying to see if they could find Michael. Michael pretended to look around too when Kobe stopped and looked straight at him and said...........

Laura, that would be better if you just delete what i said, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:32 am

no it wouldn't because that was your part of the story, I just didn't know what to do with it after that so that's what I did. Unless someone violates the rules of the forum I won't delete posts.
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:40 pm

... "Wait a minute.." Kobe said while touching Michael's face "Is that make up? Michael Jackson? Is that you?!" "No.. uh.. it's me, Michael.. Jordan." Michael said. "I just thought I'd put on a little make up for this event." "Wow," said Kobe "That's a terrible lie, Michael."
"Uh.. Oh Gosh.. um.. Can we go talk in private, please?" Michael whispered.
Kobe wheeled Michael all the way to the restroom. "OK who are you and what's going on?" Kobe asked. Michael thought he was busted anyway so he should just explain everything. So he stood up and said "Yes you're right I am Michael Jackson and I apologi.."
"Wow!" Kobe interrupted. "I can't believe this! I'm a really big fan, I remember dancing to Thriller when I was a kid. I tried to copy you, but no one can do what you do. You're an amazing artist. It's really an honor to meet you Mr. Jackson."
"Oh God bless you" Michael said. "I hear you're a really big basketball star, it's great to meet you too."
"Just a question," Kobe said "what made you come here and what are you doing looking like Michael Jordan?"
Michael explained everything while washing off the make up and he apologized for the missunderstanding. They were still in the bathroom then suddenly some one walks in. They all take a look at each other and Oh My God! It's........

(Sorry if it isn't too good.. I'm not very creative lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael's Story   Michael's Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Strangers :: Stranger In Moscow :: Another Part of Me :: Poetry, Prose, Fan Fictions-
Jump to: