Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janet Jackson Has A Crush On Alicia Keys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Janet Jackson Has A Crush On Alicia Keys Empty
PostSubject: Janet Jackson Has A Crush On Alicia Keys   Janet Jackson Has A Crush On Alicia Keys Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am

Janet Jackson has a crush on Alicia Keys.

The 'Together Again' star, who has been dating record producer Jermaine Dupri since 2002, thinks Alicia is "wonderful" and admires both her beauty and talent.

When asked who she would have a lesbian fling with, Janet replied: "I think I would pick Alicia Keys. I think she's wonderful."

Janet believes people often question the sexual orientation of Alicia and U.S. TV talk show host Oprah Winfrey because they are such "strong" characters.

She explained, "They are strong women. Maybe they want to put something else behind it because of the strength. Like, you can't be a woman and be strong, and there has to be something else to it."

Although Janet is happy to speculate about lesbian flings, she insists she would be devastated if Jermaine revealed he was gay.

She added to U.S. TV network E!, "I'd be upset because I want to be with him! It's so funny because I joke with him, 'It drives me crazy to be a girl sometimes, so in my next life I'm going to come back as a guy, and you're going to be my b***h!' "

The 41-year-old star also revealed she wants gay marriage legalized and is worried she will "jinx" her relationship if she decides to tie the knot again.

Janet said, "I think it's about finding your soulmate. It's finding that person you connect with, but most people don't get it right."

"Look at me. The thing is I don't know if I ever will or won't get married again. I'm very happy where I am. I just think I jinx marriages, but that's not going to stop me from loving."

Janet was married to James DeBarge from 1984 to 1985 and to Rene Elizondo Jr. from 1986 to 1999.

http://www.exposay.com/janet-jackson-has-a-crush-on-alicia-keys/v/19654/
Back to top Go down

Janet Jackson Has A Crush On Alicia Keys
Page 1 of 1