Strangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strangers Fan Forum Now Closing (please read announcement in Who Is It )

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Famous Michael Jackson Fans

Go down 
+8
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Maine
~*StrangerInAuz*~
stranger in iowa
Stranger in Los Angeles
Cocobeans1108
abcdefghithere
Stranger In Pittsburgh
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

Female Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Famous Michael Jackson Fans Empty
PostSubject: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 3:50 pm

Michael has obviously made a profound impact on many of todays celebrities. Here's a thread where you can post quotes about Michael that other celebrities have said. Please do not post bad comment though, only positive quotes please!
Back to top Go down
https://strangers.forumotion.com
abcdefghithere
abcdefghithere

Female Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Soulja Boy I guess >__< ..Celine Dion..Usher..Justin Timberlake..Alicia Keys...Akonnn durr..I dont know..a lot of peoplee!!! The main ones I really can think of are the ones who were influenced by Mike & you can tell who they are by their work they do as an artist :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rightytightyleftyloose
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Seth Green: There are 2 types of people in this world, Michael Jackson fans and losers!

^^ Never knew he was a fan.. Famous Michael Jackson Fans 56656
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

Female Number of posts : 939

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:59 pm

Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

Female Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2008-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:19 pm

"Just hearing him breathe is an inspiration to me." - Chris Brown
"Why do you think Michael Jackson is still a superstar? Because he keeps searching for new challenges." - R Kelly
"Woah, talking about Mr. Jackson, all my respect. He definitely has a lot to do with my career. He's the legend; El Maestro, you know? From him, we learn a lot, and definitely he will always be a part of my life." - Ricky Martin
"I loved Michael Jackson. I wore the leather jacket and I used to ask if I could go to school wearing studs." - Angelina Jolie
"Listen, Michael Jackson is really funny. To have time to spend with him and actually be around him he's not what, what people think he is. Michael Jackson; Michael Jackson's like a black belt too, so he will kick your @#%$ if you say somethin' about him." - Will Smith
"I love Michael Jackson! I used to write him letters when I was little and daydream that he would come to my school and take me out of class." "I don't look at it as he's not the hottest thing any more - I look at what he's done as a groundbreaking artist who opened a lot of doors for Black acts. Michael Jackson is still amazing to me." - Missy Elliot

There are a lot of Liz Talylor quotes too.
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Pittsburgh
Admin
Stranger In Pittsburgh

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:54 pm

These are great thanks for sharing and keep them coming!
Back to top Go down
stranger in iowa

Female Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 11:56 pm

"when it comes to my career, in my mind im chasing thriller." will smith. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
~*StrangerInAuz*~
Ghosts
~*StrangerInAuz*~

Female Number of posts : 439

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 1:20 am

o god CHRIS BROWN CHRIS BROWN!
Back to top Go down
http://freecodesource.com/home-page/hp.php?id=L922796904
Stranger In Maine
Admin
Stranger In Maine

Female Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 5:16 am

Yay, love all of the positive quotes! Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:04 pm

"Michael's not a fighter, he's a lover" Prince.
And he's totally right!
Here:

http://michaeljackson.dvdvideogame.org/celebs.html

love
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Greece
Stranger In Greece

Female Number of posts : 1329

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:13 pm

"Just hearing him breathe is an inspiration to me" Chris Brown!!
OMG! This is amazing!! I FEEL these words!! Gosh, this is an amazing quote! I Agree
heart
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

Female Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 2:54 pm

There are A LOT!!
here are 2 of them ~ Usher and Justin Timberlake.
http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/cc-common/news/sections/special/michaeljackson/index.html

I ♥ pout flag
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:50 am

those are cool! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:50 am

Stranger in Los Angeles wrote:
"Just hearing him breathe is an inspiration to me." - Chris Brown
"Why do you think Michael Jackson is still a superstar? Because he keeps searching for new challenges." - R Kelly
"Woah, talking about Mr. Jackson, all my respect. He definitely has a lot to do with my career. He's the legend; El Maestro, you know? From him, we learn a lot, and definitely he will always be a part of my life." - Ricky Martin
"I loved Michael Jackson. I wore the leather jacket and I used to ask if I could go to school wearing studs." - Angelina Jolie
"Listen, Michael Jackson is really funny. To have time to spend with him and actually be around him he's not what, what people think he is. Michael Jackson; Michael Jackson's like a black belt too, so he will kick your @#%$ if you say somethin' about him." - Will Smith
"I love Michael Jackson! I used to write him letters when I was little and daydream that he would come to my school and take me out of class." "I don't look at it as he's not the hottest thing any more - I look at what he's done as a groundbreaking artist who opened a lot of doors for Black acts. Michael Jackson is still amazing to me." - Missy Elliot

There are a lot of Liz Talylor quotes too.
wow thats amazing! of course Liz is a fan! Razz
Back to top Go down
StrangerInMaine1975
Speed Demon
StrangerInMaine1975

Female Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:15 am

She also stated emphatically in reference to Michael Jackson, "he is the least weird man I have ever known." When asked what she most wanted the world to know about Michael Jackson, Ms. Taylor responded, "What a giving, caring, generous man he is. And how good he is." (S)he, Corbin Bleu, Sterling Simms, Mic Little, Amine, Toby Love, Under the Influence of Giants, Chelo, Mario Vazquez, Tigercity, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Suburban Legends, Slackstring, Kalimba, Lemar, Kevin Lyttle, Fefe Dobson, Souljahz, Maroon 5, Rubyblue, Soluna, Christina Milian, Cilvaringz, Llama, Amanda, Sandy & Júnior, T.O.K., Richard Lugo, Jyve V, Uri Geller, Sammie, Justin Timberlake, Profyle, Pharrell Williams, Skank, Ray J, Laura Miller, Teddy Riley, P.M. Dawn, Kevin Michael, Marques Houston, El DeBarge, Terence Trent D'Arby, Al B. Sure!, Usher, Bobby Brown, SWV, Charles & Eddie, Marlon Jackson, Jermaine Stewart, LaToya Jackson, Bunny DeBarge, Tevin Campbell, Bardeux, Rockwell, Roachford, Chico DeBarge, DeBarge, Eddie Murphy, MC Hammer
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:01 am

StrangerInMaine1975 wrote:
She also stated emphatically in reference to Michael Jackson, "he is the least weird man I have ever known." When asked what she most wanted the world to know about Michael Jackson, Ms. Taylor responded, "What a giving, caring, generous man he is. And how good he is." (S)he, Corbin Bleu, Sterling Simms, Mic Little, Amine, Toby Love, Under the Influence of Giants, Chelo, Mario Vazquez, Tigercity, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Suburban Legends, Slackstring, Kalimba, Lemar, Kevin Lyttle, Fefe Dobson, Souljahz, Maroon 5, Rubyblue, Soluna, Christina Milian, Cilvaringz, Llama, Amanda, Sandy & Júnior, T.O.K., Richard Lugo, Jyve V, Uri Geller, Sammie, Justin Timberlake, Profyle, Pharrell Williams, Skank, Ray J, Laura Miller, Teddy Riley, P.M. Dawn, Kevin Michael, Marques Houston, El DeBarge, Terence Trent D'Arby, Al B. Sure!, Usher, Bobby Brown, SWV, Charles & Eddie, Marlon Jackson, Jermaine Stewart, LaToya Jackson, Bunny DeBarge, Tevin Campbell, Bardeux, Rockwell, Roachford, Chico DeBarge, DeBarge, Eddie Murphy, MC Hammer
wow. ok lets just say that if any star doesnt like/love him , they dont exist!
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Really? Liz Taylor is a fan?? Cool..

lol! JK!
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:12 pm

Really? Liz Taylor is a fan?? Cool..

lol! JK!
lol! omg hahaha
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Florida
MJ Junkie
Stranger In Florida

Female Number of posts : 867

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:23 pm

haha!! lolz!!

bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag bad flag
Famous Michael Jackson Fans Mj84518
Famous Michael Jackson Fans 43871121
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Don't worry guyz.. Someday i'll be famous too and I'LL CONTINUE BEING AN MJ FAN!! flag 3
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Cool! What will you be famous for??
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:39 pm

Cool! What will you be famous for??

I'll be an actress [hopefully!]
Back to top Go down
Stranger in Los Angeles
MJ Junkie
Stranger in Los Angeles

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 am

Both you and me buddy! Hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Stranger In Neverland
Keepin' The Faith
Stranger In Neverland

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Really!!??!!! What/OMG

Excited Excited Excited Excited
Back to top Go down
Cocobeans1108
MJ Junkie
Cocobeans1108

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:58 am

omg! Farah you could be an actress aaaany day! cheer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous Michael Jackson Fans   Famous Michael Jackson Fans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famous Michael Jackson Fans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next